Country Sweet Makes Chicken Wings Amazing
As America’s favorite flavor enhancer for over 40 years, there’s no shortage of ways to incorporate Country Sweet sauces into your recipes and meals. But if you haven’t tried it on Buffalo chicken wings yet, you’re in for quite the treat! Something magical happens when you add Country Sweet to wings and chicken, and you just have to try it to see what we’re talking about. Country Sweet comes in three delicious varieties and can be used as a primary sauce, or in addition to your favorite wing sauce to give it an unmistakably distinct flavor.
Whether you’re a longtime fan or just hearing about it for the first time, here are a handful of reasons to break out the Country Sweet sauce with your next order of wings. And be sure to see our recipes page for more ideas and fun new ways to bring those run-of-the-mill chicken dishes to life!
- Adds a zesty and truly one-of-a-kind flavor to chicken wings
- Made proudly here in the USA using only all natural ingredients
- The perfect mix of sweet and tangy, with just the right amount of heat
- Try all three mouthwatering Country Sweet varieties, BBQ, Mild and Hot
- An incredibly versatile cooking sauce perfect for baking, basting and more!
- 100% gluten-free making it ideal for those with certain food allergies
Take Your Wings to the Next Level of Flavor
If you love your wings as much as we do, we’re confident that you’re going to enjoy them even more once you’ve tried them with Country Sweet sauce. It’s part sweet, part tangy, and 100% delicious! Country Sweet sauce is available in three wiBldly-popular varieties, including our BBQ sauce, mild and hot. Try them all to find the one that makes your wings perfect, or give one to a friend who’s still going the traditional route.
Questions about our sauces, company or ingredients? Feel free to get in touch with the Country Sweet staff by phone at 585-455-6081, or visit our website’s contact page to send an email to our team. Thanks for making Country Sweet America’s favorite flavor enhancer for over four decades!